(DisclaimerAny views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com.
Read more about us here. We love betting but we think the industry could be a lot better. bettingexpert is here to advocate transparency in the industry and ultimately improve your betting!
In this game the chance that Curacao wins is 54.28%, the chance for a draw is 26.65% and the chance for India to win this game is 19.06%.
About|Privacy & Terms|Contact Us|Responsible Gambling FootballScores24.com. All Rights Reserved.FootballScores24.com is committed to supporting Responsible Gaming.
Curacao vs India Match Details
Below the text is a list of the direct games. Teams Curacao India played so far 1 matches.Curacao won 1 direct matches. In 3 (37.50%) matches in season 2019 played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. In 6 (60.00%) matches played away team was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. 0 matches ended in a draw. Below you will find a lot of statistics that make it easier Predict the result for a match between both teams. India average scored 1.97 goals per match in season 2019. In 7 (70.00%) matches played away was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 4.00 goals per Match.Curacao in actual season average scored 2.29 goals per match. In 6 (75.00%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. India won 0 matches.
Read on to find the best betting tips and correct score predictions for this Wednesday game. In the second semifinal, the hosts Thailand will play against Vietnam. Curacao vs India prediction comes ahead of the Thailand Kings Cup semifinal match at the Chang Arena, Buriram.
Curaao have managed to score an average of 2 goals in their last 5 games on the road in all competitions and they should be able to score at least 1 goal in this round. Curaao take on India in the friendlies in Thailand this morning and I believe that we are going to have both teams score a goal in this round as they each have a very good form and offense.
When you signed up we sent you an email with a link to confirm your email address. In order to log in today we need you to click on that link. If you'd like we can also resend the email to you.
Both To Score Prediction: Both teams to score in ordinary time - yes at odds 2.25
The visitors are not in great form at the moment. Over the previous two games, they failed to score a single goal in defeats against United Arab Emirates and Bahrain. Before that, they dominated over Grenada, Virgin Islands and Guadeloupe by scoring 21 goals and not conceding a single one! That defeat came in their previous game played in March, against Antigua and Barbuda in the CONCACAF Nations League. The hosts were defeated only once in their last seven matches in all competitions. The Mighty Tips experts suggest backing the hosts to win the upcoming game. They recorded only one win, interestingly, against Thailand, in the last seven matches in all competitions.
The yield is calculated as profit/stake. It indicates the return from investment and if taken from a large sample, is an accurate indicator of future returns.
Curacao last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap:-/W/-/W/-; Over/Under: -/O/-/O/-. India last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/L; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/V. 5.
In order to log in today we need you to click on that link. If you'd like we can also resend the email to you. When you signed up we sent you an email with a link to confirm your email address.
bettingexpert is here to advocate transparency in the industry and ultimately improve your betting! We love betting but we think the industry could be a lot better. Read more about us here.
InternationalFriendlies (2019)Curacao vs India
Notice: Please subject to GMT+0800 (Beijing Time) if there is no other time zone mark in our info. All Rights Reserved. 2003 - document.write((new Date()).getFullYear()); www.7msport.com.
Note: bookmakers' policies on voided matches changes so we always recommend players to check the specific terms of bookmakers they bet with to ensure they understand under what circumstances they void bets. Void bets occur when the bet is not decided as a win or loss and the stake is returned to the player. a common void bet occurs in tennis when a player retires through injury. This happens when a match is suspended, posponed, or cancelled e.g.
Shows the relative position of a tipster in relation to others. Tipsters are ranked according to overall profit for a selected sport/league over a certain time frame.
Curacao vs India prediction has been drafted in accordance with the team news, current form and H2H records. The information provided above brings high-value betting selections and correct score predictions totally for free.
You will find what results teams Curacao and India usually end matches with divided into first and second half. We invite you to check Curacao and India match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero. Our site is not limited to only as this. Check Odds stats (Tab Stats->odds), where you will find graphical statistics bet Under / Over and Handicap.In tab Form(Stats->form) you find graph teams form and a list of all matches of Curacao and India in season. In the section Schedule you will find full schedule of both teams for the whole season. Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications.